Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ok, I know it has been forever and a day since I made a post, so yay, I finally made one. This is a trip we made to Chinaman's Hat last month. It was the first time Sariah actually camped over night. It was pretty fun, except for the unbearable heat we felt the next day. Uncle Charlie was nice enough to clean out the tent the next morning, but he found an unexpected visitor. Under one of the boys sleeping bags was about a 10 inch centipede. Of course being the scardy cat that I am, I screamed when I saw it. I hate anything creepy and crawly!! Well anyways, thank you Aunt Marge for inviting us and taking care of us. The kids and I had fun!

3 comments:

kelly said...

NEW POSTS- yeah! so tommorow the voting will be over, go check out the results, i am not sure if it helped at all so many choices. some random person commented, i thought i had it set up so people couldn't do that but i guess someone went to my blog.
do the kids get in the water?
love ya! (that's for marj :)

kelly said...

well you changed your background, it looks great, how bout a post? ;)

jennifer said...

Ok i finally had to make a blog page.. i just got back from vacationing in europe with phil and my mom said it was a pain to open each picture in an e-mail.. hope i did this right. ur gonna have to teach me how to pimp it out like urs! lol. anyway, it was a lot of fun. we spent a week in france and a week in spain. i only have pictures of paris up right now.. how's everything with u and ur growing family? miss u.. XOXO