Friday, August 15, 2008

Gettin a Little Crazy

Elijah and Sariah were so cute as the were getting a little crazy, so we dicided to record it. They were listening to the song "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes," but for some reason Sariah was doing the Chicken Dance. I always mention how bossy Sariah can be and you can see a little bit of it as she tries to shush her brother. She also plugs her ears, maybe because she doesn't like Elijah's singing. Sariah really is happy baby, although you could never tell by her serious face she puts on when we get around people. These are one of the fun moments you treasure.

Make sure to pause the music from the playlist before you play the video.


6 comments:

kelly said...

so funny! she is going to be the little diva between the 2 boys! love the chicken dance!!
love ya, kelly

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava said...

Aaaaahhhhh!!! LOL!!! That was so cute! She is so funny shushing her brother. Oh well, I guess that's what being the little princess is all about. I want one
:( Can't come soon enough for me though. Can't wait for more posts.

Brian and Cami said...

Such a funny video! It was so cute watching Sariah-she does have a lot more personality than she lets on!

Anonymous said...

I will always love them. They are truly a joy to have. They both have talent!!!! I love it keep it up kids
love you
red grandma and pappa

Anonymous said...

I always love watching my grandchildren. they are so talanted and fun to be with. I love them all so much.

Juli said...

Hi Marjie! I just found your blog, and your kids are just WAY too funny! Personally, I'm with Sariah--I love the chicken dance =).

Love, Juli