Thursday, August 7, 2008

First Photo Shoot

This is baby Banks first photo shoot. It was such a wonderful experience as we watched the doctor measure every sinlge part of the baby, to see baby's face, fingers, toes, and etc. Baby was so active during the whole process, kicking and swimming around all over the place. Well, I know you are eager to find out if it's a boy or a girl, so...................it's supposed to be a BOY!


This a profile of baby. You can see his head, nose, mouth, and chest.
This is also another profile. You can again see his head, nose, mouth, and chest.
This is baby's hand. He is pointing his index finger left and you can see his thumb sticking out.

3 comments:

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava said...

Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Yaaaaay!!!! Congratulations Banks ohana! Another boy. Now Dezi will have a play partner at church. Isn't it awesome to see them from inside your belly? I think it's just amazing. Well I'll talk to you later....or will see you probably sooner. Take care!

Amalie said...

hi marj!! I'm so happy to see you have a blog so I can read all about what is going on with you guys. congrats again on the baby. yay another boy!!!

jennifer said...

I can't believe there's another one on the way!! I'm so excited for u both!! I'm glad u have this so that i can keep in touch with u easier n see ur family grow.. luv u always, margie XOXO