Sunday, January 4, 2009

This Noah would have probably sunk the Ark

Well somebody call Guinness or Ripley's Believe it or Not, because something unbelievable happened. I think we (actually it was more Marge than "we") gave birth to a baby that still has the scale spinning. It was January 2, 2009 a date that will live in infamy, Marge gave birth to what looked like a 2 year old. Noah A.K.A Roger came into the world at 8:09 AM weighing in at an amazing 11 lbs 2.1 oz. I don't know how Marge was able to do it, but she did it, I am proud of her and I love her as well as my 3 kids.
P.S I am sooooooooooooooooooo thankful to be a guy

5 comments:

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

Kudos to Marg! Noah is adorable and utterly handsome! Hope mom is getting enough rest. Jason, you are lucky (to be a guy). LOL!

Pat-n-Raine said...

Your title is so funny! Congratulations you guys!! I still can't believe - 11 pounds!

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava said...

LOVE the title! Marj I hope your doing okay?! Let me know if you need help with anything. I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOW!! Marj you are one AMAZING woman!! I can't believe it. 11 lbs 2.1 oz!!! That is just crazy talk. I wish I was there to meet him. Juli said that you gave birth to an 11 pound baby and I didn't believe it, but it is true!!! CONGRAULATIONS!! You are amazing!!!

mommying said...

You did a great job and he's a wonderful "little" guy. You better call if you need anything. In a few weeks I'll bring Anthony over to meet is brother by a different mother! Don't forget we're going to have your "Mommy Shower" celebration dinner as soon as Noah can be away from your Boobies long enough! Love You.