Monday, February 9, 2009

Noah's Baby Shower

Okay, I know I've been MIA for like ever, but I'm just busy and tired. Jason did the dishes for me tonight and the kids went to bed early so I have some extra time.
I wanted to say a big thank you to Sam and Debbie for throwing Julie and I a baby shower. And thank you to all those who came and the many gifts we received. It was so wonderful to see all the sisters, I've really missed you guys. I thought it was hilarious to see Noah and Heidi side by side. It's hard to tell that Heidi is 6 days older. I love the pic of Heidi crying and Noah's just looking like what's her problem, is this how it's gonna be when we get married.
I love you all.

The guests of honor
Noah & Heidi
A matchmade in heaven


Thanks Amalie for the games!!

Mommy Swap
What's a party without friends to share it with





5 comments:

kelly said...

SO suprised to see your back! love the updates! the shower was so fun, can't wait til your back at church so i can hog him! i have been meaning to call for sariah but things have been crazy. love the pics.

Juli said...

Marj, I love the pics you got at the shower! And I totally put the same stuff about the babes on my blog, too!! Cute, cute, cute!!

Amalie said...

lovely pics and I hope you and noah continue to do well!

Pat-n-Raine said...

That was such a fun shower cuz the babies were there! Such a good idea to have it that way :0)

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there. Noah looks so big next to Heidi. Miss you guys