Thursday, March 19, 2009

Noah's Progress Report

It might have been a fluke, but today, March 19th, Noah rolled from his stomach to his back. I was so excited when he did it, I called Jason right away. I put Noah flat on his stomach on his play mat and he just started to roll, he did pause for a moment to get his leg over. I don't remember Elijah and Sariah doing this at this age. Anyways, I did a big cheer for him. If he does it again then I'll know it wasn't a fluke. I wish I could record him but our digital camera broke a few days ago and the new camera that we bought doesn't take videos. I better hurry up and buy one to take videos so I don't miss all of our cute moments. But babies are so funny, all they have to do is toss their big head in one direction and the rest of their body follows.

3 comments:

kelly said...

he is going to be ahead in life, he started out 4 pounds ahead of other babies at birth, everything else will follow! so proud of baby noah, love you , aunty kelly

Juli said...

I know! I love it when babies "accidentally" roll over--they look so surprised, like "What the....--how did I get here?!"

Oh, and Heidi rolled over 5 or 6 times before she hit the 2 month mark--and hasn't done it since!

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

So did he do it again yet?