Monday, March 2, 2009

One Month Old

I'm still catching up and new things are happening all the time, but oh well. These are pics of Noah when he turned one month old. It has been such a blessing having him in my life. I melt everytime he looks into my eyes and smiles. I don't have to say a funny joke, make a funny face, or do anything to impress him, he just loves to see me because it's me. We have the most amazing conversation, we don't speak with words, it's mostly funny sounds, but he and I know exactly what the other one is saying. I can't say that I love the 2 am feedings, spit up on a shirt that I had just put on because the one before it had spit up too, or any of the other tasks that new moms endure, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I feel so greatful that my Heavenly Father has blessed me and trusted me to raise these children, I just pray that I make him proud.

3 comments:

kelly said...

such a cutie, i will get you pics so you can post his blessing too! when do you want to shop- WED maybe in the a.m.?

Brian and Cami said...

I am so sad I am missing everything! He is so cute, I love his big eyes. Miss you!

Juli said...

What a doll! And you're always such a darling mom =).