Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy 4 & 11 Year Anniversary!!

Next week Monday, May 18th, Jason and I make 4 & 11 years. We say 4 and 11 because we will have been married for 4 years, but have been together for 11. So this week I'm holding off on my other postings and dedicating this week to our anniversary. Our original plan was to have an intimate wedding at Magic Island, but once my mom heard about that our plans had to change. We wanted to wait on the huge ceremony so that we could save more money and have the wedding of our dreams the year after. So instead I had 3 weeks to plan a nice wedding, I became a bridezilla, poor Jason. I was able to pull it off though. It's ok that I wasn't able to have the wedding of my dreams, but I was able to marry the man of my dreams. Maybe for our 25 year anniversary we'll renew our vows and have the party of all parties.

5 comments:

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

Congratulations. Your pics are beautiful! Visiting the temple on your anniversary is also a nice and cheap way of renewing your vows ;) but too bad the temple is closed. Just another excuse to take a honeymoon trip to the Big Island!

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

Oh but of course you'll have to have that dream wedding and then your dream honeymoon too!

Juli said...

Happy Anniversaries!!!!!

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava said...

Happy anniversaries! I like that idea.

Juli said...

By the way, nice music ;)