Thursday, May 28, 2009

Noah's Progress Report

This week Noah had his 4 month check up. According to his doctor he's doing great and is on track with everything. As I already knew, his weight and height were way above the curve. Noah is 21.1 lbs and 28 1/2 in. I brought my camera to get proof, but silly me, I forgot to change the lens so that I could take really close up pictures. But I thought the picture I did get does give his size some justice. The doctor told me that Noah's maxed out his infant car seat and has to be in a regular car seat that can be rear facing. Do they even make those? I guess they do. Time to go shopping. He got another round of shots this time too. It always breaks my heart to see my kids in pain. If I could take all their pain away so they wouldn't feel it, I'd do it in a heart beat. But after being stabbed by needles, Noah stopped crying as soon as I picked him up and still managed to give the nurse one of his infectious smiles. I swear, he is such a flirt. And yay, Noah's two bottom front teeth have also erupted, I know cause I've already been bit. I'm so excited because next week he gets to start eating his veggies. I'll be sure to have pics of that.



I think he actually weighs more than 21.1 because his legs are hanging off of the scale. I didn't catch it until now.




5 comments:

kelly said...

i LOVE that, on the little baby scale with his feet on the floor, what a riot! he is such a doll with a sweet personality! i can't believe he is going into a big car seat, he is a newborn!! love seeing his pictures!

Juli said...

Oh my goodness! He's just getting so big so fast! And 2 teeth!!! What a big boy =).

Oh, and that first pic is priceless!

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

Okay! Those pictures made me laugh! I think pediatricians need to keep an especially made scale for 9 lbs newborn babies and up :)

Juli said...

Love the countdown ;)

Sondra said...

He is so cute! He looks like he is just resting in a lounger or something. Love it!