Saturday, June 6, 2009

E.O.Y. Program

On Wednesday, the Mililani Waena 2nd graders put on an End of the Year Program for their parents. All the students showcased their talents. It was put together very well and the children did phenomenal. I had the hugest smile on my face and laughed almost the whole way through. This was Elijah's contribution to the talent show. He played a song call "Old West Rodeo" and he did an excellent job. I can't believe he'll be in 3rd grade. My little baby is growing up too fast.

5 comments:

Sondra said...

Yes, I have a blog. I'm glad you found me. I didn't know that Elijah plays the piano. I think I need to hear him.

kelly said...

that is so cute, aren't you so proud of how well he's doing with piano? what did the other kids do? love the new moon counter, have you seen the trailer, oh jacob!

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava said...

Yay for Elijah! Your boy is so talented and such a sweetie. I love your ticker...And don't you think Jacob is a lot cuter in this one?

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

I still haven't heard Elijah play.

Oh yes! Jacob sure is hot!

Juli said...

He did such a great job! I was totally impressed!!

And, yes, of course Jacob is hot.


But I'm still Team Edward ;)