Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July

We celebrated the 4th of July at my Anty Lota's house up in Mauka. We had fun eating, talking, playing games, and popping fire works. We also started our "Biggest Loser" challenge. Here is a pic of my first weigh in. We were allowed to pig out and then weigh ourselves again. So my final weight is 160 lbs. OMG!!







Who has Noah?




Daddy


Papa



Grandma


Uncle Aaron




Anty Marge


Anty Amanda




Uncle J


Ate




The problem here is that they are both male.






Nanay





Wheel barrel race



How many kids does it take to life Alex's legs?



Go Sariah!



Trash bag race





Just some cool pics of the fire works.
















2 comments:

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

Somebody needs to get those rabbits a female! LOL! Your family gatherings seem so much fun. It's neat that you do so many things with your family.

I think Keane likes Saraiah too. Keane told me that he thought she was cute.

Loved hanging out with you and thanks for letting us bum off of your candies. . .and your kid's nintendo DS. . . and your space. . .mats, chairs etc. We really need to get a bigger EZ corner!

kelly said...

you mean other people hold noah?! the madness! he is not hurting for attention is he, little lover boy.
so when are you coming to work out? get your ID already! my abs are killing me, you need to be hurting with me!