Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ward Camp '09

I am happy to say that we are no longer Ward Camp virgins. We finally made it out to our first ward camp and we had so much fun. I can't believe we didn't go all of those other years, now I know what we were missing. It is like our own little Zion. It was nice to get away from all of the chaos of the world and just enjoy each other and our ward family. It was a lot of hard work though, poor Jason was in the kitchen most of the time. I tried to help, but he refused. I'm looking forward to next year.
Noah in his beanie.

The moon was beautiful the night we went crabbing



Digging for some crabs.


Noah all cuddled up with dad.
Welcome to nursery.
Gotta love Brother Lee and his shave ice.
Noah and his #2 woman, his other mommy, Kelly.
Girls scavenger hunt.
Boys scavenger hunt.
Bradford showing off the entrance sign to the hike.
Beautiful scenery.
He made it! This was Jason's first hike.
The two islands.
Last stretch of the trail.
Lucky we live Hawaii.
Triumph!
Enjoying the sun, sand, and surf.
I can't believe how dark Elijah got from the beach.



Sariah's favorite babysitter.

Jason loves to take pics of fire. So this is for him.
















4 comments:

Amalie said...

I like the big group picture of the hike. great pics

kelly said...

can you send me the picture of the group on the hike?
those fire pictures are crazy!
we will all be there next year!
love, noah's #2 woman;) you know i didn't get him at all on sunday?!

Sondra said...

Great pictures! Maybe I will go on the hike next year.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

Nice pictures! The hike looked fun. Maybe next year but that all depends on Makeilah. . .if she can handle. Huh, not sure if I can handle it myself!