Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Biggest Loser

Once upon a time I had a washboard stomach, perky boobs, an onion booty, thinner arms, slender long legs, and the list goes on. I was extremely athletic, very conscious about my body, and I used to make heads turn. But that was all once upon a time. Well, not anymore! This 4th of July, my aunts and I are starting our own Biggest Loser competition. This how it's gonna go. They want to make it a dollar a day until Thanksgiving for the winner, rounded up to $14o. We will all get weighed this Saturday and whatever we are wearing for the weigh in is what we will wear for the Thanksgiving weigh in. Even if it's hanging off of our bodies. It's going to be the percentage of weight loss, not the actual weight amount. So winner takes all. Jason has already written me off and told me to ask who do I make the check out to. I can't say that I don't blame him for the lack of faith, but I work best under pressure. SO I WILL WIN! And I wont share my winnings with him. Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted.

6 comments:

kelly said...

HOT mama! we were all skinny and cute once, we're just different now! you know fittv has great workout programs on that you can DVR and do when the kids are in bed. you can come over for training if you want, matt is always up to make someone feel the pain! good luck, you can do it!

Juli said...

You go, girl! We just finished doing that with Jeff's family!! Neither Jeff nor I won, but we both lost a bunch of weight and feel SO much better!
Have fun!!!

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

"it's gettin' hot in here!" LOL! Good luck with your weight loss challange even though I think you look great already. . .but I know what you mean. . .we all want back that body we had in HS or in College. UGH!

Sondra said...

The sacrifices we make to be moms...it's worth it though. Good luck with the games. I hope you win just so I can call you Sister "onion booty".

Amalie said...

I have faith in you! Good idea, to not share the $, I think you can do it.

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava said...

Oh la la! Hot mama in the house! You were sooooo skinny minny back then. You look great now too ya know. But good luck and call me when you wanna go running. I'll go anytime with you and we can catch up on "current events"