Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

To the most wonderful man that I know. Jason is my best friend, my better half, and a great dad to our children. He would swim through shark infested waters just to bring me a lemonade.



To my dad. For always willing to help me at the drop of a dime and loving me unconditionally. I know I wasn't the easiest teenager to have, but you are the best dad that you know how to be.


To Robbie. The biggest teddy bear that I know and the kids favorite playmate.


3 comments:

kelly said...

all great dads!! i know you are a daddy's girl!
i have drake and nellie but i made them homemade playdough and i caught up on my blogging, i have to do it on the laptop until i figure out what's up with the computer. i need to get you your cord- remind me. i MISSED noah yesterday!

Sondra said...

Jason is a great dad and a great man. Your dad and his dad must have done a good job, because look how you two turned out.

kelly said...

p.s. kekela's is in hau'ula right on Kam hwy. they have their ward camp there every year.