Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Got Tagged

Ok, I went digging at my moms house and came up with these pics. I posted three, but probably should have just picked one, oh well. I did have one of those waves at one point, but I couldn't come up with those pics. I guess I grew it out shortly after. So I don't have huge hair or a funky style, but I still wanted to be part of this tag. My mom made me wear a frilly dress for every school picture.


Me at 5



Me at 6. It's funny how your hair can go from straight to curly in one year.


Me at 9

6 comments:

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava said...

Oh my gooooosh! I did the whole put your hair half way up in a barett and put the rest in a scrunchy. He he he...LOL!! Your sooooo cute.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

I have to agree with Keli! Too cute!

Amalie said...

cute! Once I get back I think I'll look for some pictures too!

Juli said...

What a doll!! No wonder your kids are so stinkin' cute!

kelly said...

i can see elijah in that first one! the third one wins though, ooohhh sexy (at9?)
good job, i don't have any that little here.

kelly said...

hey sonya said she has a costco coupon for a coolpix, check my comments or talk to her. when are we going to do your pics?